cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Propagation VR now free

PhoenixSpyder
Rising Star
Anyone interested in a frightful VR experience (so it seams) can now download Propagation VR for free on Steam.

Enjoy!!

i7 8700k; 5ghz (water cooled), Asus Rog Strix Z370-E Gaming, Corsair 270R case, EVGA 3090 FTW3 Ultra, 32 GB Corsair Veng DDR4 2666 Ghz, Adata SX900 SSD, 1TB M.2 SSD, Adata Su800 SSD, Adata SU650 SSD, BarraCuda 2TB HD, Toshiba 3tB HD, Rift (dead), Rift S, Win 10 Pro 2004, Inateck KT4006 USB3.0

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nice thanks looks pretty cool 🙂

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Actually played pretty well with my Rift cv1 with 2.0x SS.  No locomotion that I can see.  Just turn and shoot.  Still kinda fun (esp. for free) but the Zombies come a little fast for me and some even shoot back, lol! 

Unfortunately it does not work with my Quest wireless w/Virtual Desktop.  Too bad because it would be easier to spin around on my gaming chair without worrying about my valuable cv1 cable, lol!
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've played this over virtual desktop on quest 2 and it's hardly any different from the wired connection.

Really fun and gets quite tense when they start gathering, punching is your best option then and quicker than the pistol.

zot777
Honored Guest
I'm experiencing some aim problems on Quest 2. Aim is always upwards. Using Virtual Desktop.

Risby
Honored Guest

zot777 said:

I'm experiencing some aim problems on Quest 2. Aim is always upwards. Using Virtual Desktop.

Same here, almost unplayable the way i have to strech my hands 😞 

ShadeXGaming76
Honored Guest

here's the **bleep**ing problem thou i cant play that **bleep** i wanted to but i lag my ass off every where i go can you plz work with stean and get these games on the quest cause the vitural desktop doesn't work and i hate wired **bleep** can you do something plz i wanted this certain game plz