cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Button Just Loading

bigbox678
Honored Guest

Hi, let me just cut to the chase, I tried to purchase Among Us VR, And now after purchasing it, The purchase button just is loading now, It MIGHT have something to do with the oculus pin, since i got it wrong a few times, but does anybody have any suggestions on how to fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi again! I figured out the problem! It was because I was playing on an Oculus Quest 1 and had no idea it was only on Oculus 2, But Thanks!

-BigBox

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey hey bigbox678! I see you are having issues purchasing Among Us VR, that can definitely put a damper on getting a new VR experience. So that we can get to the bottom of this issue can you respond with the following information:

• What device do you currently own?
  • Are you able to provide a screenshot of what is being shown?

We look forward to hearing back from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi again! I figured out the problem! It was because I was playing on an Oculus Quest 1 and had no idea it was only on Oculus 2, But Thanks!

-BigBox

Hi again to you too! That would definitely be the reason you were having some trouble with Among Us VR, since it is only compatible with the Quest 2 and Pro. We're happy to hear you were able to get it figured out! If you ever have any other questions or concerns, don't hesitate to let us know.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!