cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Nfl pro Era - defense

Dez305
Honored Guest

Hey guys. So I won my wild card playoff game, but when I’m back in the locker room the schedule is blank for the next game. It’s as if I’ve never played the playoff game. I even have the trophies and game ball from that playoff game, but the schedule is blank. Any thoughts on what to do? I even tried to restart the system, but still having same issue.

17 REPLIES 17

noorda
Honored Guest

I am having the same issue... have you had any luck?

Hey there, @noorda. We can definitely understand how inconvenient this issue would be, seeing as it's stopping any more progress from being made. That's definitely not what we'd want our customers to have to deal with, we'll do what we can to see if we can help out with this! The first thing we'd recommend is reinstalling the game to see if that helps, if you've already tried that then just let us know and we'll look into the next step to try out. We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey there, @noorda! We just wanted to check in since we haven't heard back from you yet. If you'd still like help with this just let us know, we'd be glad to help out!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey there, @noorda. Sounds like a plan! Let us know how it turns out once you get the chance to do so. We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you! 

Hey there, @noorda! We just wanted to check in since we haven't heard back from you yet. If you'd still like help with this just let us know, we'd be glad to help out! 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I am yet to get to the playoffs and if I have the same issue I will post here. Thank you

Sounds like a plan @noorda! Let us know if the same issue comes up for you and we'll do what we can to help out! We hope you enjoy the rest of your day! 

Hey Noorda! We were wanting to check back in to see if everything is going well. We are here to assist you if you still need it, so just let us know what we can do.