cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rec Room Stuck at "Logging into account" on Meta Quest 2.

TempVolcano1337
Explorer

I have tried playing Rec Room since last night, but it keeps getting stuck at the logging in part. If I wait long enough, I get the error code "note". From what I know, the Rec Room servers are all fine because I can still access the game and completely load in on my Xbox One S. I tried deleting the game and reinstalling it and also have tried rebooting the headset. Am I just screwed or is there something I can do about this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ah. That did make sense because once the storm in my area had went past and I had finally regained power in my house, (just had it happen today) Rec Room started to work again. Thank you.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17

TempVolcano1337
Explorer

If it helps to answer, sometimes it also gets stuck at "Downloading player data".

Hey TempVolcano1337, thanks for bringing this to our attention! Rec Room is one of our favorite apps and we want t help you get back in the world of VR! Please provide the following info so we can get a better idea of how to assist you:

Device Model

Username 

Email Address

Full Name

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Personal Info Removed

Hey TempVolcano1337, this is an issue that the Rec Room developers are aware of. You will want to open a ticket with their support team using this link so that they can walk you through the solution!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Ah. That did make sense because once the storm in my area had went past and I had finally regained power in my house, (just had it happen today) Rec Room started to work again. Thank you.

Thanks for letting us know you're able to access Rec Room again! We're so glad to see this was resolved for you. Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need assistance, we're always here to help. Happy gaming!

please for the love of god give me the solution they gave you

Heya @KingRugerII. We understand your need for a resolution to this matter, so you can get back to Rec Room with your friends. If they don't end up responding to you and giving you some more information. You can get in contact with the Rec Room developers, to get some further assistance with this. You can click here to get in contact with them. 

We wish you the best and hopefully you'll get a answer soon! 

Recently I've been having a similar issue lately with my rec room, it keeps giving me an error called "notebook" Ive looked through all the blocked websites on my eero wifi connection and I didn't see anything related to rec room or rec.net it's been like this for almost 3 days and I'm getting worried because I've spent quite a lot of money on rec room In the past 3 years so im praying for a solution to this problem if there's a solution pleasee help me. Ive tired uninstalling RR and then restarted my headset and it still isn't working I've also had no luck searching Google for solutions.