cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redeeming a code

Lady_86
Honored Guest
I bought a game for a friend, entered their email, they received it, clicked the redeem link, but every time they copy the code into the game page where it says to redeem gift, it tells them "the code is for a different app and check email and try again". What did we do wrong or how do we get it to work?
4 REPLIES 4

The Rift and Quest have different stores but if the game is available for both headsets it'll appear in both stores. One possibility is that the game was bought for thr Rift and redeemed for the Quest... or vice versa.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hey, we'd be happy to check this out with you! Please click here to submit a ticket, and include screenshots of any errors you or the recipient are seeing. Thanks!
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

i didnt get the referall money after i referd my freind to get an oculos and he set up hiss acount and added me neither of us got the money

Hey there @The_sox_man! We'd love to look into this with you and help you get the referral credit your way. Please PM us here or reach out to our stellar teams by email or chat HERE. Hope to hear from you soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!