cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

VapaM8
Honored Guest

So I bought a game on the pc Oculus app (I'm new) didn't realise it was specifically for the pc app and not my quest 2. So I out in for a refund, got the game for the quest but the motion makes me abit nauseous so I asked for a refund on it. I get the whole fraud thing but I didn't even play the pc version at all and the quest version maybe like 10-20 mins? Is there a way I can dispute the refund or am I stuck with the game?

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi VapaM8! We heard that you encountered some issues with motion sickness with a recent game purchased. We'd love to help, and we ask that you shoot us a private message containing your account information and purchase invoices. We'll be keeping a lookout for your direct message! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

How do you send a private message? Have been in the oculus app on the meta site, there’s nothing

Hey, thank you for pointing this out to us! That's a great question. To send us a private message please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

thricegreat
Honored Guest

how do I access my games???

hello, can you please help access my games?