cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release date Horizon Worlds in The Netherlands

lairnoc
Protege

Good day,

I would like to know when Horizon Worlds is going to be released. As Horizon Venues is not longer available. It is installed on my quest 2 but when i click it reroutes me to horizon Worlds in the sore. ANd i get a fancy video on how cool Worlds is. But i cannot install it.

I saw that it was recently released in UK. And i have the feeling we are being put back in line. 

So i hope anyone can give me an update on when it will be released forThe Netherlands. We all don't want to miss the boat and start playing too.

Thank you in advance for any feedback.

56 REPLIES 56

And now its winter and still no worlds on the horizon into the netherlands...

Lijkt Rutte wel die komt ook nooit zijn beloftes na.

Eerst zou het deze zomer worden, toen opeens werd het december  en december is bijna voorbij en nog steeds NIETS

Ben het wachten echt zo ongelooflijk ZAT

Facebook knows how to piss people off : Its January and no release yet

7 months laterrrr... still not horizon worlds and no horizon venue. all these other people making things and living in the metaverse and we cannot do anything!

This is NOT solved!! Why are we being ignored?

Hi @lairnoc! That's not how Meta wants the customers to feel. I understand your concern here and hear what you're saying. It's totally natural that you would feel this way.

It's understandable to feel the urgency for a solution by every user experiencing this issue, however, a specific time cannot yet be determined. An update will be posted in the forums as soon as it becomes available.

All patience and understanding is greatly appreciated!

Kudos, kudos and more kudos!

Thanks JamBox88 for taking time to reply.

Being patient is what we have done for the last 7 months. And first on the website it said end of summer. That's long gone.

I just don't get why other countries in Europe did get access and a little country like The Netherlands not. 

It is just frustrating to not get access without any valid reason. if there is some problem with law or something else at least we know why. Otherwise i would not know the reason. It is just sad. i see all thoselovely posts online fomr people WITH access and i feel really abandend by Meta.

You're very welcome @lairnoc!

All that's known is that Meta chose a few countries to begin the launch and intends to add more over time. We were never informed as to how they chose or choose the countries.

I'll provide some links below that will assist in keeping you all informed in addition to the community forums. 

Oculus Blog

Meta Newsroom

I hope this will be of some help!

Kudos, kudos and more kudos!

lairnoc
Protege

Well it is Februari and i saw a post where they say they want to bring it to the pc.

But it would be nice to just open it up for more countries.

This is really rediculous. 

See this

Is Horizon Worlds available in Europe?

Update (August 16, 2022): Horizon Worlds has now launched in France and Spain in English only and will be coming to other countries soon. Update (July 13, 2022): Horizon Worlds has now launched in Ireland and Iceland. Original Post (June 17, 2022):

Iceland even can play it.

it is getting frustrated. 

M3ric
Honored Guest

I set my VPN to UK and downloaded it via oculus on pc. Next time i opened my headset and clicked horizon worlds, it downloaded and installed on my headset