cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spotify for Oculus Quest

Bloodstool
Explorer
Someone should make a Spotify app for the Quest, complete with a procedural, audio responsive visualizer ala DMT/Mushrooms. 
Drift away on a visual trip to YOUR OWN playlist for hours.
9 REPLIES 9

stonecraftarts
Explorer
Absolutely! I don't know why the Devs haven't done this already. I would pay $100 for this app!

Jeromeloyd
Honored Guest
I think with the latest version of spotify 8.5.56.1186, there will be no more problems

JessieNewman
Honored Guest
That's exactly what I'm looking at spotify techbigs

JKattie
Honored Guest
Agree with margaret,the most easiest way to listen Spotify music on Oculus Quest is to using a Spotify Music Converter.
I know that there are many same software on the market but don't know it is legal or not.my friend recommended the Tunelf Spotify Music Converter for me last time,I haven't used it till now. :open_mouth:

Wlee2060
Honored Guest
Yeah, that's really a good idea. I usually use Spotify to find great songs and also use TunesKit Spotify Converter as a supplement. It can help me download and convert Spotify music to MP3 for offline playback. I'm wondering maybe this is a good way to play Spotify on Oculus Quest. 

muddyCookie
Explorer
I dont know how well this would work, considering I've never done it with Spotify, but you might be able to sideload the Android Spotify app using SideQuest.  If you look up how to sideload Minecraft onto the Quest you should be able to find a tutorial to help you, just instead of the Minecraft app it would be the Spotify app.

Nunyabinez
Rising Star
Why couldn't Spotify make a client for Quest and stream directly to it? It's not like the Quest doesn't have WiFi. I assume it is because there aren't enough potential customers yet compared with PC, Android or iOS.

i7 8700, 16GB, RTX 2080 TI, Rift CV1 | i5 4690K, 16GB, GTX 1660 TI, Rift CV1 | Quest | Quest 2

lisa.weems.549
Honored Guest
I am not sure whether Spotify will make a dedicated app for Quest or not, but I am sure that this idea cannot be realized in a short time. Now the only workable way seems to use an extra Spotify tool like what many people replied above. And I am gonna try AudKit Spotify Audio Converter to download Spotify music on local, for the reason that its conversion speed is nearly 10X. Then transfer the local music files to Quest for use temporarily.

SoranIsOn
Honored Guest