cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stormland - Use of the Map / Quest Waypoints

tscherno-bill
Protege
Hi everyone,
I started playing Stormland and entered the first real cycle now. I got a lot of quests immediately, but I don't know how to follow them. There are no waypoints. For example one quest is from Echo to get to some location, which she (it?) marked on the map for me to calibrate the satelite system. However, I don't see any marker/waypoint on the map. 

Is there a way to mark a quest as active or something like this? Actually, I only see markers for work benches and one marker, which I assume is the next storm portal.

Thanks for any help!
9 REPLIES 9

gregor616
Adventurer
If you turn the palm up you will see your objectives and be able to select them by pressing the objective.
Oculus Quest 
AMD Ryzen 7 2700, GeForce RTX 2060 Super, 32GB, Asus B450 Motherboard

tscherno-bill
Protege
Unfortunately, no Quest Markers appear in my Map. However, I found a Reddit Post about it. It seems to be a bug. 😞

Redeemer1982
Honored Guest
I'm pretty sure I'm almost at the end of the game, I could join up with you if you like and see if I can help you out.

tscherno-bill
Protege
Hi, 
I played a little further. After i found The Storm Portal by searching on The whole Map, I had Quest Markers in The next section. However, I don't have a Marker for The Storm Portal itself.
Everyone ist invited to add me die Coop Play!

bocajeff
Honored Guest
Tscherno-Bill I finished the final strata yesterday - I have to say that the game has a steep learning curve. There's a lot they don't explain in the tutorials and some stuff you just stumble onto yourself. 

MowTin
Expert Trustee

bocajeff said:

Tscherno-Bill I finished the final strata yesterday - I have to say that the game has a steep learning curve. There's a lot they don't explain in the tutorials and some stuff you just stumble onto yourself. 

Did it get harder at the end? I'm hoping it gets more challenging. Won't have much time to play until next month. 
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2

Luciferous
Consultant
Certainly increasing enemies although they are still pretty dumb. Still loving the game though. I have had issues with way points also now and again.

tscherno-bill
Protege
After completing one cycle succesfully the escalation level will increase, which increases difficulty. Right now it can increase up to level 2. Mayber this will get higher in teh future.

Luciferous
Consultant
I noticed you have to completely turn up your palm to get the objectives and if you set a custom destination on the map it can prevent other markers from appearing. Plus some markers don't actually appear on the map but show as columns of orange light that you can follow.