cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subnautica User Reviews

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Please post your rating of this game taking into consideration fun factor, value for money, overall polish and using the following criteria if you have purchased/played the game:

5 Stars - Awesome Must Buy
4 Stars - Very Good Not essential.
3 Stars - Average 
2 Stars - Below Average
1 Star  - Poor/ Avoid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7BzngvURrk

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.
59 REPLIES 59

weasel47
Heroic Explorer
I consider this a must-buy if the genre appeals to you!

Elunedra
Protege
The game is awsome, if it runs, most of time i just get a black screen after the meno when it fails to inialise the world

nrosko
Superstar
4* the game is original & i love these type of games, visually really cool. 

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
It's not really my cup o' tea but I can't deny the addiction factor if you're someone who enjoys crafting, exploration, with mild adventure.

CrashFu
Consultant
Would have voted a 5 now but there's a couple bugs in the VR edition that get in the way (not majorly, just... I've temporarily shelved it until the fix comes, because I don't want them to distract me from the awesomeness) and there are still some planned features that haven't been implemented yet.

By the time it's finished (or at least hits 'gold release' status) it will definitely be a 5.
It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.

maxpare79
Trustee
With Elite and Pcars this is one of my top experience
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary

Good, but surely it's time for better performance from the devs?

They released an update today which includes performance boost and controller support for non VR playing.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

mbze430
Rising Star
I got it because I SCUBA in real life.... but... it's totally not my type of game.  Collecting stuff to make other stuff and then try to survive.  I spend almost 2 hours in the game, and I still haven't gotten very far.
Ryzen 7 5800X3D | GSkill 32GB DDR4 | MSI RTX 4090 | Gigabyte Aorus X570 ITX | Samsung 980 Pro 2TB PCIe/NVMe

Sakkura
Heroic Explorer
Once they polish the game it'll be an easy 5. They have ironed out the worst bugs by now, though performance could be better and a few rough spots remain. It's still my most played VR game and easily worth 4 stars.