cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technolust – How do you get out of the apartment?

cybernettr
Superstar
it seems like it should be obvious to figure out how to get out of your own apartment, but in Technolust, in the very first scene of the game, I tried everything (I even got "Moon men from outer space" to play on the TV) but I can't figure out how to open the giddayn door!!!

24 REPLIES 24

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
You have to disable all the security cameras in the room and then a file is sent to you. I believe there are 3 of these cameras. They have a red light on them. Click them to deactivate.

cybernettr
Superstar
I thought I did that but I will try it! 

GenetixStudio
Superstar
I'm stick in the Arcade after beating the chicks high score and talking to her near the counter, anyone know what to do from there?

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Between the both of you I guess I'm just gonna have to play this again lol

cybernettr
Superstar

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Okay just got out of the apartment:

1) Disabled 3 of the Uplinks

2) Grabbed 1 empty soda can, took the credit stick and bought a 2nd soda, then took the toast (after heating it), in order to get all 3 required Carbon items. Lastly, take the copper genie statue from the shelf. Walk up to the 3D printer and create your access card.

Gonna head over to the arcade next. I missed this game!

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Clearing the Arcade area:

1) Beat the high score from any game (I find Kerser to be the easiest and quickest)

2) Grab the ID Card that is behind the bar, inside a cardboard box.

3) Head back to the downtown area and enter the subway.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Quick update,

I just beat the game again. I think it took an hour total, maybe a little less. It's pretty quick, fun, and easy once you know what to do. The only parts that tripped me up for a second were the two main area on Mars. Everything else is pretty straight forward.

Anonymous
Not applicable
All about the brunt Toast