cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

The Murder of Sherlock Holmes

0nironauta
Explorer

Hi everyone, I want to present the game I've been working on for the last few years.

Save the date! 10th May πŸ™‚

6 REPLIES 6

BlueberrieSmoothie
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

As a huge fan of Sherlock, puzzles, and escape rooms, I am so excited to check this out @0nironauta! I absolutely love the style you used, and it's clear from the trailer alone how much time and effort you put into making this an awesome experience. 

Consider this date saved. Just over a month left!

Make sure you smash that Kudos button!

0nironauta
Explorer

Thank you! Yes, it's been a long time in the making but it was worth it. We are big Sherlock Holmes fans and it was a lot of fun to recreate 221B in voxel art, but also a challenge.

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

Looks good mate.  I just hope we'll see some Q3 graphics enhancements for this.  Cheers.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

0nironauta
Explorer

Thank you. I really hope to be able to add more particle effects and lighting for more advanced devices.

TheeScientist
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

I must say, this looks incredibly cool! I'm a big fan of escape rooms and enjoy the excitement of solving puzzles to uncover hidden mysteries. The trailer is truly captivating! I'm definitely intrigued and can't wait to give it a try.

Don't worry be happy.

We've also added a lot of achievements so there are more fun things to do.