cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Walking Dead: Saints and Sinners keeps crashing

TwoThrone537
Honored Guest
Hey! So I've been playing this game for a little while but it keeps crashing randomly. The whole headset will go black and the orange light will appear at the top, and it will close the game. I know for a fact it's not my graphics card cause mine is a GeForce GTX 1650 Super which is more then the recommended specs. I have tried running oculus as an administrator and that seemed to help a little bit, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was my hard drive cause it's really old. Anyone got any ideas?
4 REPLIES 4

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Could possibly be your PC power supply is starting to fail and/or is under rated.  How are your cpu and gpu temps?  It may be throttling down due to temps.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi there, do other games crash on you or is it just Saints and Sinners? If this is occurring in other applications, we'll want to check that out further with you. Please gather your Oculus Diagnostics Logs and submit them to us by clicking here. Thanks so much!
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

TwoThrone537
Honored Guest
Thank you both for your replies! The answer to the first question is I have checked my gpu and cpu temps after each run of the game and they are running normally. I don't know how to check to see if I am getting a failure in my power supply though. The answer to the second reply is no, all of my other applications un just fine except for that one. there will be the occasional FPS drop in some of my bigger games, but no crashes. 

TwoThrone537
Honored Guest
Also Oculus/ I will get you those logs!