cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATED: Tad's Trip

theregoes2
Protege
[ALSO POSTED TO REDDIT] I provided a link to my game the other day just to see if I could get some feedback on the camera but I added the caveat that there wasn't really any gameplay and I'm wondering if that is the reason so few people wanted to try it out. So I spent some time working today to make a more entertaining demo and am posting an update. I'm still interested mostly in the camera and how it makes people feel who often get sick in VR. Thanks a bunch!

I've done some work since recording this, but this is close. Sorry for the bad quality. For some reason OBS is not working well for me today. It plays a lot smoother than it looks in the video on my GTX770.

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5CICn ... sp=sharing

Double jump by quickly tapping the Y button or space bar. It's actually not supposed to work, but it's helpful. I plan on adding a double jump eventually, but for now that works. I recommend playing with a controller.
Ordered: June 4th Status: Strapped to my ugly mug ON, Canada
2 REPLIES 2

cybereality
Grand Champion
The run speed seems way to fast (or maybe it's just odd cause there's no animation).
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

theregoes2
Protege
Thanks! I was wondering if it was too fast. I've played it so much that I must have just gotten used to it. And I would love for him to be animated, but animation is something I'm having a lot of trouble getting to work. I have made some fairly basic animations but I can't get them to work in Unity. The closest I got was getting the walk animation to play when it was supposed to, but it would cycle once and stop, and the loop check box was greyed out. I've not spent as much time on that as I have on everything else though.
Ordered: June 4th Status: Strapped to my ugly mug ON, Canada