cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ultrawings 2 problems with today's update (Rift store version Quest Pro with Air Link)

TomCgcmfc
Level 15

After today's Ultrawings 2 update, when it starts up (Rift store version with Quest Pro and Air Link) it asks me to select controllers.  I select touch controllers (headset gaze only selection).  I then cannot grab the helmet so I cannot go any further.  I have reported this to Meta store support.

i9 9900k, rtx3090, 32 Gb ram, 1tb ssd, 4tb hdd. xi hero wifi mb, 750w psu, QPro w/Air Link, Vive Pro
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TomCgcmfc
Level 15

I've been working with the developer and there now seems to be a working solution.  Just scroll down on the Rift store version and select RC .96

After doing this and downloading/installing all seems to work great now with my Quest Pro and touch controllers.

i9 9900k, rtx3090, 32 Gb ram, 1tb ssd, 4tb hdd. xi hero wifi mb, 750w psu, QPro w/Air Link, Vive Pro

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

TomCgcmfc
Level 15

I've been working with the developer and there now seems to be a working solution.  Just scroll down on the Rift store version and select RC .96

After doing this and downloading/installing all seems to work great now with my Quest Pro and touch controllers.