cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vader Immortal - Can't grip with right hand

JohnTruCK
Honored Guest
I've been playing Vader Immortal Episode 1 on my Quest 2 and can not grip anything with my right hand. This means I can't go up ladders, pick up the lightsabre right-handed or interact with the right hand. Left-hand works perfectly and this issue does not occur in my other games (Super Hot, Half-Lfe: Alyx).
When I try to grip something the image of my hand responds and grasps but does not seem to recognise that there is something there to grip. I have tried re-installing, rebooting, replacing batteries.
Anybody out there had this problem and solved it? I want to buy the next two episodes, but not if they don't work for me!
Two example in my quest 2. 

The post i copied, for having the same problem.
3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Typically, grip issues in a game also continue to have issues in other games, in this case, it looks like this may be an issue with the application itself rather than the headset. We're very limited in providing support for these kinds of issues, but we definitely don't want to leave you hanging. We took a look around and were able to find the support team for Vader Immortal. You can contact them by clicking here.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi

They don't solve my problem. I need the refund.

JohnTruCK_0-1674499622533.png

Hey JohnTruCK! We see that you are having issues with trying to get a refund. No worries, we would like to work with you to look into your options. We are going to need to gather some information, so if you could follow the steps below to send us a private message we can get things moving.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!