cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vader Immortal bugs

ZipStix
Honored Guest
First off, this game seems really awesome. I've been a fan of Star Wars since I saw the first movie, Episode 4 A New Hope, in the theatre when I was a kid.

This game finally becomes available for the Rift S, and I'm excited about this. The problem is it's buggy as all heck. I only made as far as going up in the elevator and climbing up to a hanger of some kind. This is as far as I made it before giving up with the game because of the issues I am having.

The problems started from the when I first ran the game and tried the practice area with the light saber against the little flying bot. The headset disconnected (red dot inside the headset) in the middle of the practice, but the game kept going. Because of that I needed to reboot the Oculus App to get the headset working again. Next, I try just playing the game, and at the elevator scene the robot (don't remember the name) says to follow up the ladder, but doesn't move. This makes it so I can't follow and need to reboot game. After reboot, the robot climbs the ladder, and so I follow it to the upper hanger. I get into a light saber fight with this black robot, and the same thing happened as it did with the practice; the headset disconnected and the game kept going. I died. And so I gave up and decided to write this to see if there is anyone with the same issues, or if there is a way to let Oculus or the game company know about this issue.

I have a Rift S since release on May 21st, and have not had any issues with any other games as of yet.

System specs:
Ryzen 7 1800X, 3600 Mhz
16 GB RAM
NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti
2 REPLIES 2

ElusiveMarlin
Rising Star

I also had this issue and the fix for me to switch to an alterate USB port, possibly on a different USB bus too.

Sounds crazy, but it works.

Now this experiance runs perfect every time for me!

RIFT CV1
RIFT S
Leeds, UK.

Intel Core i7 7700K 3.7GHz | RAM 32GB DDR4 2666MHz | GeForce GTX 1080 8GB |

"Behind every mask there is a face, and behind that a story...."

ZipStix
Honored Guest

I also had this issue and the fix for me to switch to an alterate USB port, possibly on a different USB bus too.

Sounds crazy, but it works.

Now this experiance runs perfect every time for me!

I'll give it a try. Thanks for the reply.