cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vader Immortal update problem

SurferRob1
Level 3

I purchased the bundle this past weekend and all three games worked fine until today when I went to play. When starting the game(s) it said it needed to be updated. Update complete and I went to play. As soon as I start a mission or do the dojo training all sound is off and the game suddenly freezes and takes me back to my lobby. I tried shutting the app and restarting, I tried shutting my oculus off and restarting, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but the same result every time. I’m quite bummed because this a something I’ve wanted for a long time (my oculus quest I mean) and now this. I’m not sure of what else to do but either this gets fixed or I would like a refund for the games. 

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh-oh! We don't want you to have this experience with your amazing VR device. We appreciate you sharing the actions you've already taken, however we were wondering if this problem only affects Vader Immortal or if it affects other games or applications as well.

We ask that you attempt a Factory Reset if you haven't before. To ensure that you don't lose any data when conducting the Factory Reset, we first ask that you make sure your Cloud Backup is turned on. Please click here to check the backup before doing the further actions:

• Turn off your headset.
  • Hold down the power button and the volume(-) button at the same time until you get a boot screen.
  • Then use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Factory Reset and press the power button.
  • Finally use the volume buttons to highlight Yes and press the power button.

Once this is completed please try the game to see if the issue consist. We will be waiting for your update! 

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

(knock knock) Just checking in to see if you're still experiencing issues with your game Vader Immortal? We want to make sure you can get back in the awesome world of VR! 

Yes still problems. Please read my post so I don’t have to post the same thing again. 

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Just to clarify are you having these issues with this particular game or are other games doing the same for you? We want to make sure were on the same page! That way we can work together to get you back on track. Please make sure your game is updated; we want you to have a problem-free gaming experience! However, if you're still having issues with the game we recommend to get in touch with the developers through their social media: Twitter, Instagram, and even Facebook

We want to make sure you can enjoy your awesome game!