cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[WIP] Soundscape - Oculus CV1 and Leap Orion integration

sandersnake
Honored Guest
For the last couple of weeks, I have been working on the CV1 + Orion integration in Soundscape. I am pretty much blown away by the new tracking capabilities of the new Leap Motion Orion SDK. Check out the WIP video below:

https://youtu.be/PuoxKYkyxFc

Let me know what you guys think.

Block Rocking Beats is available on Steam Early Access on June 30, 2017 for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
Play with music and create powerful beats in VR.

7 REPLIES 7

LZoltowski
Champion
WOW, I have a leap motion controller ... is this with the stock model or the new one they have coming up with better cameras? The tracking looks spot on.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

LZoltowski
Champion
I love the fist dance moves at the end hehe
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is awesome, well done.

LZoltowski
Champion
Would be awesome to see a crowd in the distance reacting to the music you are playing .... 

Be kind to one another 🙂

sandersnake
Honored Guest

WOW, I have a leap motion controller ... is this with the stock model or the new one they have coming up with better cameras? The tracking looks spot on.

This is done with the stock model and new Orion Beta 

Block Rocking Beats is available on Steam Early Access on June 30, 2017 for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
Play with music and create powerful beats in VR.

LZoltowski
Champion
Great news, mine has kind of been sitting on the side .... I have built a few experiments with it .. I have been following the VR advancements and experiments they have been doing with GLEE, can not wait for my rift ot arrive.

Be kind to one another 🙂

Roming22
Adventurer
One word: Awesome!

Capture looks flawless, and interaction seems very intuitive.