cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why have all my apps disappeared?

ChilledGamer_YT
Honored Guest

Hi,

All my apps have disappeared of my headset and I can't work out how to retrieve them. I tried to reset with the FB account but it isn't working although I reset the passwords, etc. is there a support team you can contact?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! That is not what we want to hear. Rest assured that we will work together to get this issue resolved. If your apps aren't downloading, we recommend performing a ​​​​​factory reset to see if that solves the problem. Make sure you have Oculus Cloud Backup enabled before you do so. If your issue still persists, please contact us at customer support so we can further deep dive into this for you. If you'd like, you can also message us directly. Please click here https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We do hope you find all of this information helpful!  

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Nalmes_74
Explorer

Hi, that happened to me once, just be sure to log in with your Facebook/Oculus account when starting your device.

Hope that works.

Agro66
Honored Guest

This has happened to me twice in 14 days now. Cannot retrieve my apps. Have to buy them again. Extremely irritating…

Hey Tamara, we would like to help you guys out. 

First, let us go ahead and open up our Meta Quest mobile app. From there, you can go ahead and launch one of your games/apps from there. You will see a quick error message but after you will be able to access your apps/games from there. 

If this doesn't end up working for you then let's go ahead and sign out and sign back into your mobile app. This process in a way helps refresh your apps from glitches or set backs. 

Lastly, we advise for you to please restart your headset as well. We hope this bit of information was helpful. Please, don't hesitate to update us on these steps we have provided, if you're still needing assistance, rest assured we will be here for you! 

Always here to help! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey there, we wanted to check in our friends and make sure you have been able to access your apps/ games. If you're still having trouble we are here for you guys. You're invited to reach out to us via private message. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.