cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Marvel PU get an expanding update?

jamisonmiller
Level 5
Just wondering, It has been a really long time since the game's release. after 'completing the game' ( all uniforms and trinkets unlocked) in the first month I haven't had much of a reason to go back. the 18 heroes available aren't enough as it is and they are REALLY, REALLY easy to 'max out'. does anyone have any info on future content? can't find any info anywhere on this. and surely this isn't it for the heroes... is it? 
4 REPLIES 4

falken76
Level 13
I think it was a money grab, the game is shallow.  I don't think you'll see much as far as updates honestly.

Morgrum
Level 11
They said that updates and dlc will be comming.... and the games just a few mths old thats seriously not a really long time.
WAAAGH!

jamisonmiller
Level 5

Morgrum said:

They said that updates and dlc will be comming.... and the games just a few mths old thats seriously not a really long time.

Ah, very nice then! glad to hear there is actually something happening with it 😄 
few months is an eternity when you counting days my friend 😄 

Morgrum
Level 11

https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/68039/avengers-assemble-taking-my-first-look-at-mar...

Here is a link to a good video where one of our own reviews the game and talks with devs.

WAAAGH!