cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You are not eligible for Workrooms

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've recently created a facebook account after receiving my Quest 2. I'm not a gamer, I want to use my Quest 2 for Horizon Workrooms (I work remotely). I'm able to create a room and enter it but I cannot invite peeps to join my room. Any help wold be welcome

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey again TypeHorror,

It saddens us to hear you go, but it also humbles us to know you are going to watch us grow (even if its from afar).

We're sorry that workrooms was unable to work for you, but know that we are actively improving it, and the rest of our platform, each and everyday. We hate to see you go and plan to welcome you back with open arms once you decide to return. Please keep an eye on us and jump back in whenever you feel 🙂

We hope you have a wonderful rest of your day, and that the holidays treat you well. Take it easy. We'll (hopefully) see you again soon. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there TypeHorror!

We are thrilled to hear that you are trying out Workrooms. Our community (yourself included) has been absolutely wonderful on the journey towards it's full release. Its a part of this journey that we would like to direct you toward today. Check out this post for a wonderful breakdown of the issue and a possible solution to your problem.

Let us know if that helped out. Oh! And make sure to share the love and help out in other posts you may find! Workrooms and Oculus itself will only become better and better with users like you.

We hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! We'll be here if you need any additional help.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've tried for 2 weeks now, and your support, as kind, patient and dedicated as it is, cannot resolve this issue, only sending me to the help pages of Facebook (apparently you do that to many of us sadly). I feel helpless, unfairly thrown in a cast outside of a fun realm where my friends get to wonder freely. I'm sadly unable to fix that issue and unable to communicate my frustration to anyone who could actually help me. Don't get me wrong, I believe in your vision, I want to go where Oculus and Meta are heading, but while I think it is pretty good, it objectively is far from ready. My partners and I have decided to send back our Quest 2 headsets (no hard feeling, we still have that option), and will revisit the concept in a couple years, when most issues are likely to have been fixed and the Facebook account requirement isn't creating as much friction (none of us had one initially).

All the best

Hey again TypeHorror,

It saddens us to hear you go, but it also humbles us to know you are going to watch us grow (even if its from afar).

We're sorry that workrooms was unable to work for you, but know that we are actively improving it, and the rest of our platform, each and everyday. We hate to see you go and plan to welcome you back with open arms once you decide to return. Please keep an eye on us and jump back in whenever you feel 🙂

We hope you have a wonderful rest of your day, and that the holidays treat you well. Take it easy. We'll (hopefully) see you again soon. 

Nothing you say can solve the problem, oculus is a **S H I T** product

KGrand12
Honored Guest

Having the same issue….I tried 3 different accounts

Good Morning,

I am having the same issues as most have had on this thread. I have a Facebook account that's active. Ive been using Workrooms with no issue, but today when I try and log on I get the "You are not eligible for Workrooms". I have already conducted several meetings in workrooms and this morning my team will be forced to go back to Zoom or at least try and find an alternative to Workrooms. Please advise if possible.

Ggizzle_s.o.g
Expert Protege

I really love the meta 2