cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't buy robinson the journey

tat2michel
Honored Guest
when i want to buy there is a text can't calculate tax !
check adres ?

8 REPLIES 8

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
I can't buy it either just spins when I click on payment to buy it?

Edit: Let it run and it says check your internet connection. My internet connection is working fine..

tat2michel
Honored Guest
shit it's now €7,50

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
Working now and a real bargain at £5.99..

tat2michel
Honored Guest
i will buy it on steam same price

bigmike20vt
Visionary
24p dearer for me... but i just bought on steam as well.   Not really what i wanted but recent events with Brendan I leaving and rumours of him not liking the direction oculus are going WRT PCVR i figure i will play it safe.

will still get all exclusives and games which are steamvr only on steam on oculus store however.
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
@bigmike20vt - One way to get Oculus to give up is by everyone deciding to not buy from the Oculus Store just because of rumours from another website. It's a game you only need to play through once and you would have your CV1 long enough to play it a good few times if you choose to do that.

I'm just saying 🙂  

bigmike20vt
Visionary
I can't argue with that.... But consumers choice and all that .. I bought .HDDVD and I bought an Amiga CD32 and I bought a videologic PVR GPU.
So frankly I am playing it safe from now on. Any doubt at all in a product and when I have a choice I will buy from the one most likely to work for the long term.
Iribe leaving and these rumours may be nothing... But they may be something so as a customer I can play it safe so I will.
As for only need to play through once .. true! But I bought technolust (and many others) years ago and have still never played!.
I like supporting VR Devs even tho it may be ages  before I get to play. .... I still have Xbox 360 games on my "for the future" list.
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
@bigmike20vt- Yes, but you have already bought the Oculus CV1, so for people not to support it's software is a good way for Oculus to say it hasn't worked out, people arn't even buying from our store now. HD DVD players died because people bought Blu-ray instead of HD DVD's. Oculus would go the same way if everyone started to do what you are doing. Just saying..