cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

marvel powers united vr/ problem! I can't choose a character!

Wolfigo
Honored Guest
About a year ago, we bought the game MARVEL Powers United. There was a mistake in the game - we couldn't choose characters, we could only play for one character (Black Widow). We contacted the support service, couldn't help us, and returned the money. Two months later, we bought the game again. But the problem was repeated again-we could only play for the widow. It broke our hearts... We tried to contact the developers-but they didn't respond to any messages! We will even send you registration logs and any other information you requested from your colleagues, but they were unable to help us. And they didn't want to return the money. ... Now, a year later, we really want to play this game again, because we love marvel with all our heart! But we are afraid... If the game breaks down again? Will we get our money back? What if the game was fixed? "Don't you know?" Maybe you can tell me what to do...
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable
At what point was it messing up? Could you not get to the character selection screen? Could you get there but not be able to cycle through the characters? I've never had any problems with the game.

The development team for the game is very active on discord and would probably walk you through any issues. But they were recently purchased by Oculus who has a way of running things into the ground so who knows.