cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

post v47 updates gave me fuzzy texture mush in some games in some specific places

pyluna
Explorer

post v47 updates gave me fuzzy texture mush in some games in some specific places like lousy bad streaming like project cars 2 track for example, while the rest is clear!? .. I don't know what is affected in its updates!??

5 REPLIES 5

pyluna
Explorer

for example the coating of the Project Car 2 road has lost detail for blurring, the rest of the decor is clear!? just after the last update

Hey Pyluna, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We would not be happy if picture quality decreased following an update, and we'd like to get you to the right help! As a decrease in picture quality can describe a multitude of different issues, please send a photo of the fuzzy texture to our Online Support Team so they can determine the exact cause of your issue! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

pyluna
Explorer

project cars 2 VR.jpgprojectcars 2 vr.jpg

texture on the road became blurred following update v47.1
the v47 version was sharper with better drawn brake mark

pyluna
Explorer

Link Cable officiel

Hey Pyluna, sometimes headsets need a factory reset after updating software so they can re-initialize and act as if they we're brand new! Here is how to do that:

1. Turn off your headset.
  2. Hold the power and volume (-) button on your headset down simultaneously until the boot screen loads on your headset.
  3. Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Factory Reset and press the power button.
  4. Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Yes and press the power button.

If the issue still persists, please send these photos as well as your account email, username and full name to our Online Support Team so they can provide the proper troubleshooting for you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!