cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Private Eye looking for artists

jakeslack27
Honored Guest
Hi everyone,

I'm the lead on a VR game called Private Eye which we hope to release for the Oculus on PC (can check us out & play a dev build here: privateeyevr.com). The game actually came off the bat of my entry on the original Oculus VR Jam competition.

After the GearVR Jam compeition was announced I have thought of a kind of mini-game spin-off that could work really well for the platform. This mini game is going to exist in the Private Eye universe and hopefully act as a of accompaniment to the full PC game.

We have a great team consisting mostly of the core Private Eye team but we feel we are missing a key role, a 2D digital artist. We are looking for someone to complete the team who could work with us in making the art to the majority of key assets the player will find that will convey the story. They need not to know how to do 3D art techniques such as UV unwrapping etc but can produce a genuinely convincing school letter written by a 14-y/o (art not words), a report card, an official document, a book cover, a magazine cover, a newspaper clipping, family portraits, diary entries etc. (and all from the 1950s era!).

So, if you'd like to join the Private Eye team (even if you're not an artist, we need lots of help!) please let us know.

Cheers!
Creative Director of Private Eye - A cinematic, neo-noir thriller for the Oculus Rift, where voyeurism meets mystery, played out against a 1950's New York city backdrop. Official Site: http://www.privateeyevr.com
2 REPLIES 2

Gypsy816
Expert Protege
If you haven't already, add your expertise and needs to the ChallengePost page. 🙂
Oculus Community Manager - kweh!

jakeslack27
Honored Guest
Ok done and done 🙂
Creative Director of Private Eye - A cinematic, neo-noir thriller for the Oculus Rift, where voyeurism meets mystery, played out against a 1950's New York city backdrop. Official Site: http://www.privateeyevr.com