cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Valkyrie build and continued testing?

Fishlove
Explorer
I noticed a new build became available. It's quite interesting with the additional content and improvements but I'm starting to wonder if we're actually supposed to have access to it.

I believe previously Valkyrie was listed in Home under the "preview section" which is no longer available. In fact, the game is totally unlisted at the moment. Even clicking the "Details" button results in an error -- "Failed to load product information"

Did this become available by accident to people who still have the game installed? Should we expect to lose access to it as well as Oculus Home in the near future?

Thanks

Edit - Turns out this wasn't meant to be available.
Coffee, coding, exploring the universe
2 REPLIES 2

DaveR
Protege
I like the new music. Also, bots are much harder now. They feel more like players.

RMTZ
Honored Guest
Holly shit they cranked the bot IA to 11.

They also nerfed the heavies and the EMP.

I still have my storm seems unchanged except may be a slight range nerf, but the cross continent latency, I guess, makes it way less accurate, I'll have to check once the EU server goes online.

Also I seen that I can buy gold, it even remembers my credit card, shall we test it given the ridiculous price, just to you get some billing process data ?