VR Experiences
Share stories, reviews, and discuss all about VR Apps, Experiences, and Games. Creators welcome and encouraged!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Report IP Theft

Real VR Fishing is selling stolen concept, content and gameplay how can this be reported to resolve? Tried support but it's a top seller and they have no intrest.RVRF has blocked me and will not respond to email. They threaten people who inquire.plz ...

okeyone by Protege
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Snipervr

Having problems with the saving in the seeking vengeance part of the game get to the second save point.then play aboutsix times the goes back to start of seeking vengeance this has been my 4th attempt saving each time getting a bit peeved can some on...

Resolved! Ghosts of tabor

I recently preordered ghost of tabor and downloaded yesterday on release and since it’s release yesterday I haven’t been able to get past the loading screen as it comes up with an error: (http error 0, login failed) I have reinstalled the game 3 time...

Stuck On Meta Symbol With Chip

I was stuck on a meta symbol after factory resetting and booting multiple times but neither worked. Make sure to do both though. Then I killed my oculus and was ready to boot it after to see if that worked. I just had to power it on and redo all my i...

Resolved! Is any way to buy games cheaper?

I bought used Oculus 2. I'm interrested in few games for start.Of course I can buy them in Meta Store, but I'm wondering that is any way to buy them for less money? Some kind of promotions for new users, ref link program or any other way?

Tadeusz74 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

lying down mode

Hi, to me it was the biggest bummer that the quest does not even works while lying in Bed or that you can change the height when you seating, so that for example those Beat Saber cubes aren't suddenly flying all the way in your face. I want use the P...

mhKay by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 8 kudos

Golf+

I have Meta Quest 2 and 3, when playing Golf+ with Quest 2 my driving range is about 290 yards, when using Quest 3, my driving range is about 330 yards, in both case I have the same club and the same user, I'm on V1 physics on both headset, in fact w...

Dignard52 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When will oculus link software be fixed for amd cards?

Hi there,amd fixed their vr drivers a while ago - and while Q2 pcvr with amd cards works kind of marvellous via VD now, it still doesn't with link and air link. Since i am planing to give my son a new gpu for christmas that he can use for more than a...

Tracked Keyboard Support - Update List

Hello All,keyboardI'm looking to purchase a tracked keyboard for my Quest 2. I was looking at the list of supported keyboards by Logitech on the Meta site and they list the Logitech K830. However, this is now discontinued and not available to purchas...

hemii by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2 new user tips and tricks

do all exercise video's require a subscription? and how do you know which ones don't?Does the Quest 2 require a fast internet speed? I am retiring to a rural area with a download speed of 3, yes i said a speed of 3 download. Should i return this or w...

OpenXR without SteamVR... a dream come true ?

Hello to all,I have read on the internet (a classic sentence) that there is no need to have SteamVR installed if I set OpenXR in the Oculus application in Windows as the default runtime (I'm connecting trough AirLink): I have also renamed the SteamVR...

joanmeta by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

DO NOT PURCHSE ON META STOREFRONT!

Avoid making purchases on here at ALL COSTS.MOST VR games are on Steam or EGS where the company KNOWS how gaming services work and will be willing to continue to provide you with downloads for the licenses you own. digital games are just TICKETS to d...

lemon loader failed to patch

When I try to patch lemon loader it fails and I tried to delete lemon loader and I tried to delete bonelab and tried to change the version of it but it did nothing so I don't know what to do

Faster Way to use PCVR Only?

I use my Quest 2 EXCLUSIVELY has a display for iRacing.Right now, the process is:Power up the Quest 2Accept the “Allow Access to Data” prompt that appears when using a Link cable.Click “Settings”Click “Launch Link”Click on “Virtual Desktop”Is there a...

Movement is Annoying

So whenever I try to walk in games like rec room, population one, or other multiplayer games like that, the movement is really annoying (I think it's apart of the update where you have to look forward to move forward, or move your hands to move). So ...

Quest 2 having Quest 1 issues.

When i load onto Rec Room my game crashes and slowly fades to a permenant black screen. Ive tried uninstalling the app and factory resetting but it did nothing. I contacted the game support and they they told me it was because im on quest 1, but im o...

Buyer beware - Meta products are pure garbage

Bought the Elite strap with battery, and without fail within 6-12 months the item fails to charge. Exact same problem - almost like Meta manufactures garbage!Meta replaced a few times, but the issue occurred again and now refuses to replace - guess w...

Start a video when someone put the oculus

Hello everybody, I would like to program my oculus for an exhibition. I did a VR 360 video that I wanna show to my audience trough an oculus meta quest 2. The best way to do it for me is if people put the headset on the video start and when they remo...

Abusive children getting my account suspended

So this has been an ongoing and extremely frustrating issue I've been dealing with and I'm curious how many other people are having similar problems. Without going into extreme detail my daughter and I like to play some of the games on Meta Horizon t...

VR lags on laptop

I have problem, whem i playing vr chat or other steam vr games, i have many glitches(freze) and lags in hl:alyx or vrchat graphics settings low, how can i fix it? My spec: rtx 3060 laptop, i5-11300H, 16 ram. Win 11    

countdracula1999_0-1692098193351.jpeg countdracula1999_1-1692098193060.jpeg countdracula1999_2-1692098193049.jpeg

Terrible product

After spending some time with support I can honestly say this is a joke. I have yet since purchase to find one working product in the occulus store. The only things the agents know how to do is tell you to restart, reinstall over and over. To be hone...

Graevon by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 25 kudos