Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Can't download bonelab on pc (CROSSBUY)

Every time i try to install bonelab on pc oculus gives me a notification saying 'Sorry, we couldnt install BONELAB. Please visit meta quest support for more help.'. I go to the support page and try EVERYTHING THERE, and they didnt work. I'm playing w...

souptimeg by Honored Guest
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Casting Issue

My Quest 2 will not let me cast to the website. Basically, I cast to computer, and it says "You are now casting to web" but on my computer, it says "Something went wrong. Try refreshing this page and casting from your headset again." I factory reset ...

Referral program

I gave someone my referral code about weeks ago. She had an account but a new headset. We followed the step in the referral program but so far nothing. Does I take longer than this or is something wrong?

PART 2... Disable Head Cursor Dot/Circle (BUG)

I'm re-opening this bug, as it's still not implemented. The MODs incorrectly locked the first thread as solved, but it still is not.Basically, the bug is a white dot shows up while using any APK after a certain amount of time. Developers might argue ...

Air link "Something went wrong. Try again."

Up until last night, air link has worked perfectly for me. But when I try to connect now, anytime I click into the menu and look at the available links, it says "Something went wrong. Try again.".I've restarted the headset and unlinked it from my PC ...

YOUTUBE LIVE CHAT login inside HEADSET

the situation with the Youtube Livestream on Meta Questeverything is functioning, the live chat is visible,but the headset interface at the bottom indicates that I must log in to chat,is this how it should be or can I somehow log in so that this labe...

ScreenShot 2024-04-12 в 19.32.55.png

Quest 2's "Go LIVE To YouTube" Feature Not Working

So recently I've seen that in the Camera, there's now an option to go live on YouTube and see your chat while you stream. I've tried to use this feature, but every time I do it always says "something went wrong". (for the record I use OBS studio and ...

my oculus accountwont work

so as the tittle say my oculus accountwont work i cant enter the store all my apps are unknown(including the apps we start with literally all my app) my oculus is updated n i gave them my birthday i cant add acounts or edit mines it just stay as a lo...

Tayjgoat by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Quick question about charging port

Is it normal for the charger to wiggle just a tiny bit while in my quest 2? Other chargers have different results (sort of) and most of my devices I own do this, if not all. It doesn't fall out easily but just has a tiny little wiggle. It only does t...

PTC v64 Quest 3 - WiFi constantly drops while using AirLink

After updating to the v64 PTC AirLink is completely unusable. Performance is very unstable and WiFi completely disconnects, crashing AirLink. I've seen reports of the happening on Quest 2, Quest Pro, and obviously on my Quest 3. I use a UniFi U6 Ente...

Cant Calibrate in Asgard's Wrath 2 on Quest 2

I just got Asgard's Wrath 2 on Quest 2. During the opening it asks me to stretch out my arms. After I do this it then asks me to press the right thumbstick. When I press the right thumbstick it does nothing. When I hold down the right thumbstick it d...

voidwalk1 by Honored Guest
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Meta quest 2 won’t charge

Got the headset used it a couple of times . Put it up now it won’t charge or turn on . I did all the buttons and everything listed as fixes . does anyone know of anything else . Unfortunately I have not even been able to use meta quest 2 a full year ...

Game is not appearing.

Hello! I recently also bought this game, and it says "ОФОРМЛЕ.." (this is in Russian). Nothing was debited from my card, but the game still does not appear. What should I do?

update in progress for 8 hours

Yesterday evening the Quest 2 started performing an update before shutting down, after 8 hours still busy. is on power and connected to Wifi. anyone have an idea what it could be?

HELP!!!! work email

I have factory reset two of my Quest headsets per META support request, and now it is asking me for a work email address, which I did not have to before and do not have. WHY??????? Now I have four heads that are basically bricks because they are prom...

Having trouble casting from my Quest 2 to my phone.

For the life of me I can't get casting to my phone to work properly. Casting to computer and to a compatible device(my Chromecast TV)works just fine. But on my phone it starts casting then instantly disconnects before it even shows a picture of the c...

30 Dollar invite credit

Hi I need help.my friend sent me the invite link, so I accepted it but when I activate the vr he recived the money but I don’tWhat I have to do?

Creed rise to glory pvp not working

I bought creed rise to glory Championship edition, and I wanted to play PVP. It said online user not found something like that and I did try again. It searched and it did not work. Is there a way to fix this? Please help I want to play against my fri...

Right controller update error

I just got Oculus Quest 2. when I first started the glasses were updated - ok, the last controller was updated - ok. The right controller after the update gave a "failed" error. further use is impossible because the device asks to press the oculus bu...

Tk.Ar by Honored Guest
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Oculus/Meta & Menu button stop working in PCVR on my quest 2

Basically, when I'm in standalone mode, they work fine(or at least the oculus button, I have never used the menu button on the left controller). But in PCVR, they stopped working yesterday. 3 Days ago they both worked, 2 days ago the Oculus/Meta butt...

Bork6996 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't hear normal audio but not mp3 files in pcvr

Basically, in PCVR, I can hear normal audio like my browser, games, etc. But when I open a .mp3 file to play music, I can't hear it in my Quest 2 headset. I use a cable to connect to my pc with the built in quest link and oculus app on pc. If it help...

Bork6996 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2 Problem with VR / Twinmotion

Hello everyone, I have a problem that I can't seem to solve: Using VR via Twinomtion and my Quest 2: I manage to connect my headset via Airlink but as soon as I click on "Start VR" the image is connected to my headset and follows the orientation of m...

Resolved! Beat Saber add-ons not sharing on Quest 2

My husband and I have separate accounts and one Oculus Quest 2. I was able to play Beat Saber we purchased on his account using mine. I just bought a music pack add-on with his account. I went into mine and it's asking me to buy it again. I don't und...

ColoXtine by Explorer
  • 167 replies
  • 91 kudos
Labels