Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Known Issue - Meta Device Code Not Working

Everytime I have tried to add another accounts onto my quest 2 the device code on meta.com/device says "Invalid Device Code Request! Please try again!" I have factory reset my headset and done all troubleshooting methods.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 92 replies
  • 20 kudos

Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://store.facebook.com/help/support/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or liv...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Router Restarts when using AirLink

I have been using AirLink on my Quest 2 since I got it a couple months ago. It works great, low latency, good quality, but the problem is every so often my router just completely restarts when using AirLink. It doesn't any other time, and nothing sho...

Oculasquest2 grip stuck

 so today the right grip got stuck and I'm unable to play any game with grip and I tried looking if there was any way to fix this. And so far I've got nothing does anyone have a way to fix this? And if not is there anyway to request another?

16756276745317261876329242480944.jpg

App wont install.

I play Gorilla Tag and I wanted mods. I looked up a youtube video and it worked but then I went on a different account on the same Oculus and I uninstalled Gorilla Tag because it wouldn't update. After that, I tried installing it and it wouldn't inst...

Quest 2 Unable to Cast to any Device

Hello.My quest 2 was functioning just as usual before the switch from Oculus accounts to Meta accounts, but now whenever I attempt to cast to any device (Devices I tested: Ipad Mini 3, Google Pixel 7, Windows 11), it shows me that the app is not conn...

Update payment message but payment doesn't go through,

I have tried to purchase the vzfit subscription which I had previously but it expired. I am getting a message to update my payment information which I have done with my paypal account info. The payment is not going through. I have been advised that O...

Jez2023 by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rift CV1 Won't update its Firmware

Bought my Rift CV1 back in 2017. Now for some odd reason it asks me to update its firmware. So I click "Update now"... it downloads like 5.something gigs and starts installing.... so half an hour later, the installation/update program tells me there ...

restart.PNG

error code

I'm trying to add an additional account But it's given me an error code when I try to add an account. It asks me to Log in On my phone and retrieve the code And each time I enter the code It gives me an error.

Oculus Quest 2 Making Grinding Noise

This started today and I have not recently dropped or harmed my headset in any way. When I turn my head left with the headset on it makes a grinding sound. It only happens when I turn right. It also only happens when the headset is on.

Can’t hear people in private game

When I play corn hole with my friend we can’t hear each other. We try everything but nothing works, can someone help me with this issue. When we play walk around golf we can talk to each other

Resolved! Set a specific credit card for a subscription

Is there really no way to specify a subscription use another card in your account OTHER THAN the Default?I usually purchase games with a debit Mastercard I call "play money" on which I keep a small balance, and thus I have that set for my Default. Ho...

Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://store.facebook.com/help/support/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or liv...

Progression bug in Saints and Sinners Retribution

I have the mission early on where you have to investigate the generator room when the truck drives off and it won't let me look at anything when I get to this point everything starts flashing and I can't investigate it further, I've tried killing mys...

Multiple users on one account

Our library purchased this for our patrons to check out so we obviously don't want them to have our account's log in information. We do not need any progress/scores saved so is there a way to download the games, and just hand the Quest2 headset and c...

Quest 2 won't link with pc (air or cable)

So, I've been trying to connect my pc to my quest 2 for a number of days now to no avail. Both via air link or cable, I cannot seem to make it connect.As soon as I click launch, I get a black screen on the quest. I then have to shut down the app.My p...

Community guide

I’m interested in applying for job as community guide but I don’t know where to apply at .can someone help me thank u

issue

My quest 2 isnt linking to my oc even though im using a cable and i have dev mode on, also no air link, help?

Somebody hacked my Facebook account

My Facebook was hacked and I had to make a new page know I can’t get none of my games I downloaded so I have a new Facebook and is there a way I can get my games back or you guys can give me my noney back please

Ree180 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't install

A friend gifted me Vacation Simulator last night, and I went to download it this morning but it won't let me, I hit retry and it doesn't work, tells me to plug it in. I do, doesn't ever download, it's on a repeat cycle of saying "retry download", I h...

Thumb sensor cleaning

How would I clean the thumb sensor because I need help. It doesn’t work in games or at Meta home and was wondering if there was a way to clean it?

Airlink

I get on airlink it works for a couple of seconds the then graphics turn bad then go back to normal but the screen freezes and everywhere I look it look it follows and my controllers don't move.???!!!

Labels