Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

(Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Air Link not working on Windows 11, can't revert

I used my Quest 2 via Virtual Desktop when I wanted to play some Roblox (which only works on Oculus headsets if you use the Oculus app). Still, I found that whenever I tried to connect my headset to the PC, it didn't seem to be connected on either en...

Resolved! Can't install Oculus Software on Windows 11

Hey there, I can't seem to install Oculus Software on Windows 11, I'm running build: Build 22499.rs_prerelease.211105-1550.It's an insider preview build but besides Oculus everything seems to work perfectly fine so I have no idea why it won't work or...

What is the deal between oculus and windows 11?

Hello all,I would love to know what is Oculus business strategy regarding windows 11. They clearly had the time to update it to work correctly and so far they ignored all their customers. I started to suspect that their business model is to force que...

Windows 11 Link Problems Thread (with solutions) removed

"Oculus Quest 2 Windows 11 Performance. can never hit maximum FPS with link cable." Hi Oculus, could we get some transparency as to why the thread above (nearly 50 pages long) was nuked today? The problems it described still exist and community membe...

Torg20 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 5 kudos

Cant install anything (Windows desktop) support no help :(

Hi all, Have suddenly come across this issue whereby I can't install any apps at all on the Oculus/Meta Windows desktop app. I have notifications stating an update for a game is in the queue, and an update to the oculus app itself is in the queue, bu...

Windows 11 Support

Is there any news on the Oculus Link software getting Windows 11 support? The workaround is inconsistent and can be frustrating to keep the debug console in focus, having to take off headset, go to P.C, click the debug console, go back to play space,...

JustJacc by Honored Guest
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

PLEASE FIX WINDOWS 11! for oculus quest

I want to play my games again, its taking so long and no work arounds or nothing that work. i cant go back to windows 10, there are to many things to change and stuff if i need to do that. How difficult can it be to fix this, not that much could have...

Oculus Desktop won't run after hibernation on Windows 11

After booting from a hibernation on Windows 11, it is not possible to open the Oculus Desktop client. The issue seems to be that the OVRServer_x64.exe process is unresponsive after a hibernation, nor can it be terminated by force. I had hoped for thi...

4275599fef8648b86b6eef86b65a0060.gif
Migush by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 11 Support for Oculus App - When is it coming?

When is Facebook/meta/Oculus planning on releasing Windows 11 support for the Oculus App on Windows? Windows 11 went RTM in June 2021 and went to GA in October of 2021. It's almost the end of January 2022 and there are no details or even a reasonable...

Labels