General Development
Share general VR development feedback, issues, and challenges here!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Set HDR enabled/disabled at runtime?

Passthrough still won't works (black screen) if HDR is enabled in the render pipeline asset settings,so I must build the project with HDR disabled.How can I activate HDR when the passthrough stage is done to get post processing effects on ?Actually I...

how to change app matadata

hi. We are making a VR game. A VRC Description issue occurred during development. Sitting Supported Player Mode. I checked the above in the initial app matata settings and I don't know which one of the developments I should modify.So I'm trying to ch...

Launching remotely via Java control software.

Allow me to briefly summarize our system: The phones, a Windows-based computer, and the controller of the motion platform are connected to a shared wireless network. After placing the phone into the headset, we open the Gear VR application. Additiona...

mecacop by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Usage of Oculus Assets

Hey there!I would like to create some educational content with the Oculus Integration such as free and paid courses.Is it allowed to show and include the Oculus example assets/prefabs that come with the Oculus Integration into my videos?Thanks and be...

RobXR by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to overcome the "sweetspot" effect

Hi all!My team is making a visual training app in VR, currently on the Quest 2. Our existential issue has for a while been visual clarity, especially towards the edges of the display. A core requirement for the project, being that it is indeed visual...

nerol333 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replace Assets After Approved

so my game got approved and it now on applab, but all my picture and trailer are old so i want to replace to new assets but I can't replace it to new one, do you know how fix it?

Ph0enix01 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant press upload on developer hub

So, my game has been inactive of updates for a while for the reason of I can't seem to upload a build without some kind of error and when I fix it I get a new one. Now I try to upload a build again but to my surprise I cant press the upload button. T...

KeyernLogi_0-1674393386659.png

Is it possible to get data from the oculus camera?

I am investigating if it is possible to use the oculust camera to recreate the environment, for this I want to obtain the data from the oculus camera first but I am having a hard time finding information about this and I think it cannot be done, coul...

MarioJT72 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Did ASW get broken lately?

Hello, I've the weirdest issue and it suddenly (well, at least I don't know what's causing it) appeared: ASW is triggering horrible artifacts, mostly on plain background. Video of the issue:https://youtu.be/qNhxBXpEpAQ - It happens on every game I've...

CYAN_ure by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels