cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidental purchase

madimonie.922422
Honored Guest

My child accidentally purchased an app, and I’m not sure how to request a refund. I tried from the app but it’s not allowing me to request. Any help here? 

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @madimonie.922422! We noticed that you are requesting a refund due to an accidental purchase made by your kiddo. We definitely understand things like this happen from time to time and we'd be more than happy to help you get this issue sorted out! Please send us a private message so that we can get this taken care of for you. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @madimonie.922422, we just wanted to follow-up with you to see if you were still needing assistance with your refund. Feel free to reach back out to us if you happen to have any further questions or concerns. We are always happy to help! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!