cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Distribution Upload Issues

Hi,

I'm attempting to Upload a build to my Alpha Channel but it keeps failing.
Below is the Error message:
Error: An unexpected error occurred
{"cliErrorType":"UNEXPECTED_ERROR","cliErrorMessage":"File or directory 'D:\\**\\' was not included into executable at compilation stage. Please recompile adding it as asset or script."

I'm assuming this means I need to add the Directory and or filepath to the assets within my Unity App but I'm not finding much in the way of how to actually do so. Please let me know if anyone has any ideas of how to do so or if you've encountered this error and found a resolution.

The App is developed for PC and the build is for the Rift S. Once this is all good I plan on making a Quest Build as well.

Best regards,

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @travis.larson.1188! We see that you are having trouble with an error message appearing. We know how troublesome it is to have to deal with error messages, and we're happy to point you in the right direction for assistance! Since this seems to be an issue with an app you are developing, we would be happy to provide you this link to the Developer Support Page, where there will be more tools available to better assist you with what you are experiencing!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?