cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Refund

CURS3D-3NT
Honored Guest

I accidentally purchased an app and I couldn't refund it within the required time. Its been a month or so and I couldn't find any solution. I was hoping you could help?

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! We see you need some help with refunding an app that you accidentally purchased. In order to better assist with this we suggest moving this conversation to a private message. 

Please copy and paste this link into your browser https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport or click on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

wild.bust
Honored Guest

I recently purchased a game only had it for 30 minutes didn’t like it so requested a refund and now I don’t have the game or my money I I’m very irritated now because I’ve been waiting to get my money for the 72 hour wait time it’s been over that and still haven’t gotten my money

Hi there, @wild.bust! We see that you are having trouble with the refund process that you made recently. We know the time this is taking off from being able to purchase another game with the refund your waiting for . However, we do have a process on how long this takes and we would be happy to explain the process for you! 

When a refund is made it takes from 3-5 business days for them to approve it and when it is accepted it takes 5-7 business days to be back in your bank account. We would advise keeping an eye out for the refund during that time period. If  it has been more than 9 days and you have not been refunded, please reach out to our Support Page, and we'll be happy to look into this with you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!