cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asgard's Wrath 2 lost save file

WKingface
Honored Guest

I first want to say how amazing this game is. The Quest 3 is my first VR headset and it's been a blast.

I've been playing AW2 for around thirty hours. Went to fire it up today and it was update shaders after an update and suddenly goes into the beginning selecting gender and so on.

I don't know what happened but I can't get back into my game. I had the second follower and was on the boss of the Water Temple place.

I had cloud backup on since I first got the headset. I tried rolling the save back in the settings but it had a lock on the confirm rollback option.

Any help would be awesome.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @WKingface 

I think there is no help to bring back your save data.☹️
I believe your cloud backup is overwritten now with the new data.
Even though I have no idea how this happened.

You can look what your cloud backup says.

click on the profil in the upper right corner

Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 18-28-57 Set up a Meta account on Meta Quest Meta Store.png

a menu will fold out,  chose "Meta horizon profil settings"

on the sidebar on the following page chose "cloud backup"

It will show you the date and time of your last backup

But like I said, this will probably be the time you've started the game after the update......I'm really sorry.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @WKingface 

I think there is no help to bring back your save data.☹️
I believe your cloud backup is overwritten now with the new data.
Even though I have no idea how this happened.

You can look what your cloud backup says.

click on the profil in the upper right corner

Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 18-28-57 Set up a Meta account on Meta Quest Meta Store.png

a menu will fold out,  chose "Meta horizon profil settings"

on the sidebar on the following page chose "cloud backup"

It will show you the date and time of your last backup

But like I said, this will probably be the time you've started the game after the update......I'm really sorry.

Monolokosito
Protege

Hello, it is the 3rd time already i come back here. I am stuck at the fishing village....the pikes door wont open... 

Do i really need to roll back again ?

Hi @Monolokosito 

have you looked for a walkthrough?

Maybe you forgot something which is required to move forward.

No, normally it should close before the fight begins and then open after i finish the fight....but it wont 

I see....and you already rolled back three times and still have this problem?

looool no omg if i already had rolled back three times i would have deleted the game lol 

no i will do it once (because you don't know where it will put back your save) and pray and if it not works i don't know i change game

🤣🤣I just thought because you said " it is the 3rd time already i come back here"

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you🤞

Monolokosito
Protege

Hahaha sorry 

Well i did my roll back until the mission just before the fishmen village and well...as i thought...i did finish the fight normally (without pause or dying or whatever) and then when i killed the Last enemy, the pikes opened....i am happy 

Voilà 😊

Great!

I'm happy for you.....and I know what to do, if I stuck at that point😂

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?