cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BeatSaber Imagine Dragons Package only on owner side , child cant use.

EstoEsUnMamey
Honored Guest

Hi, I just purchased the imagine dragons beatsaber song package for my daughter to use but it doesn't show up on her user side. It only available under my account I show as the owner as I set up the vr. 

How can I have the songs show on her user side. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, @EstoEsUnMamey! We see that you are having trouble with your daughter being able to play the Imagine Dragons pack on their account. We know how concerning it is to not have your daughter be able to play purchased content for you game on their account, and we're happy to provide some information about secondary accounts! 

At this time, secondary accounts are unable to use in-app purchases on the headset, and those purchases are only available to the admin account on the headset. The only way they can access the DLC is if they purchase the app and extra content on their own account, as games and apps are primarily saved under the accounts rather than the headset. 

That said, we are always looking for new ways to make the VR experience more enjoyable for all our users, and we'd be happy to provide you with this link to our Ideas Page. There, other users and developers are able to share their thoughts and suggestions with each other to make our devices even better for everyone!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, @EstoEsUnMamey! We see that you are having trouble with your daughter being able to play the Imagine Dragons pack on their account. We know how concerning it is to not have your daughter be able to play purchased content for you game on their account, and we're happy to provide some information about secondary accounts! 

At this time, secondary accounts are unable to use in-app purchases on the headset, and those purchases are only available to the admin account on the headset. The only way they can access the DLC is if they purchase the app and extra content on their own account, as games and apps are primarily saved under the accounts rather than the headset. 

That said, we are always looking for new ways to make the VR experience more enjoyable for all our users, and we'd be happy to provide you with this link to our Ideas Page. There, other users and developers are able to share their thoughts and suggestions with each other to make our devices even better for everyone!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

PrincessTricky
Honored Guest

You can share Apps but not in-app purchases?! That is insane; that’s most of the content for a lot of games. I’m starting to realize after reading about all the pitfalls with supervised and shared accounts that you may as well not bother and just all use the same account. There seem to be no good options.

Is this issue being worked on????  It is stupid to have to purchase content for individual accounts.  It means that my supervised children can only use the device owner account to use content, therefore they are not supervised.  This NEEDS to be addressed!!!!

JamesLHUK
Honored Guest

I agree this is a big problem, leaves a sour taste as a new Quest owner as it's not at all obvious that add-ons can't be shared to supervised accounts so feels like money wasted or parental sypervision compromised. I have no interest in playing myself but it makes much more sense to purchase them through my account from a user experience perspective, as by default we buy the app from our primary accounts.

I did the same and purchased a bunch of music for my kids, how do I move it from my account to theirs?

Hi there, @Mitsured! We know that your children must be excited to start playing the new songs you just purchased on Beat Saber. We are unable to transfer games, apps, or downloabable content between Meta accounts. While this may not be the response you were hoping for, we want to assure you that we value your feedback and suggestions. Therefore, we highly encourage you to visit our Ideas Forum that was linked in our previous reply. Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. 

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?