cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bone lab not downloadable

Pinata_08
Honored Guest

Hello I tried to buy the bone lab game. And then it suggested me to create a family to for 17+ players. And then I thought it was too much complicated to do it so I just changed my age to be 17 years olds I don’t know if this changed something but now that I am trying to download de game it stays at 0 and never goes up pls help me I spended 50 $ on this for nothing.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @Pinata_08. We're sorry to hear you're having trouble downloading Bonelab. If you're a minor trying to purchase a 17+ game, you'll need to send your parent or guardian an invite. 

1. Open the Meta Quest mobile app on your phone
  2. Tap Menu
  3. Tap Parental Supervision
  4. Tap Invite Parent
  5. Tap Send Link
  6. Choose your parent from the list, or tap Copy to copy the link and send it to your parent manually using your preferred email or messaging platform

Please let us know if you need any additional help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @Pinata_08. We're sorry to hear you're having trouble downloading Bonelab. If you're a minor trying to purchase a 17+ game, you'll need to send your parent or guardian an invite. 

1. Open the Meta Quest mobile app on your phone
  2. Tap Menu
  3. Tap Parental Supervision
  4. Tap Invite Parent
  5. Tap Send Link
  6. Choose your parent from the list, or tap Copy to copy the link and send it to your parent manually using your preferred email or messaging platform

Please let us know if you need any additional help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey finally I did it it downloaded and I just had to wait but thanks for your fast response 

We're happy to hear you were able to get it downloaded successfully! If you ever need any help, you can find us here, and we'll do our best to help you out as fast as we can!

bdean3354
Honored Guest

this happened to me when i bought bonelab but when i tried to play it it kicked me out then told me to spend another 40$ to get it

Hi I’m having a big issue I just bought bonelab and it’s just stuck on 0mb and it won’t download it’s been 2 hours and there’s mo progress please help

Hey JDC_BRUTE, we totally understand your concern with Bonelab not installing. We'd be just as curious in the same position and would like to help you! Please make sure your network is working well and see if you're having the same issue with other apps.

Also try rebooting the headset. You can do this by:

1. Turning off the headset.
  2. Hold the Power and Volume Down buttons together until the menu loads.
  3. Use the volume buttons to highlight Boot Device and press the Power Button.

Keep us updated on your progress.