cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought games not showing up in library

ShreddedNinja
Honored Guest

I recently bought Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy's Edge on the oculus website but they aren't showing up in my library on the desktop app nor on my computer, the only place I can see it is in the orders tab on the website. Is there any way for me to actually play the game?

15 REPLIES 15

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there ShreddedNinja! We wanted to make sure that you purchased Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy's Edge for the correct platform. Double check to make sure that you  purchased Tales from the Galaxy's Edge for the device that you're using! If you still need assistance, please contact us in a private message. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

PITTCANNA
Visionary

@ShreddedNinja wrote:

I recently bought Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy's Edge on the oculus website but they aren't showing up in my library on the desktop app nor on my computer, the only place I can see it is in the orders tab on the website. Is there any way for me to actually play the game?

This game is exclusive on the quest, it is not available on rift platform.   It will not be on desktop app via pcvr.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey again ShreddedNinja! If you still need help, you can let us know when you're ready! We're here to guide you to the best VR experience for you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I am also having this issue. Where it shows as purchased though without an option to install the game.

Hey @em.perry.336! Oh no! We are so not happy about that, and we definitely see how that would put a wrinkle in your VR plans. Not to worry though; we will put our best foot forward to help you out. Please, let's try a few troubleshooting steps to get this sorted out for you. Please follow the steps below.

1. With your headset on, hold the power button down until a shutdown screen appears.
  2. Select Restart to reboot your headset.
  3. Are you downloading the game to your headset or mobile app?
  4. Does this happen with all games or just the creatine ones?
  5. What troubleshooting steps have you done?

Also, If the game is missing from the headset library, check the library in the mobile or PC app. If the game can be found there, try launching it from the mobile device; this should result in the game being added to the headset's library. Let us know if you are still having issues with your games or if you have any questions.

Hi,

And thank you for getting back to me.

I had already tried powering my VR headset off.

This issue only occurs with this one game. I had already purchased Tales from the Galaxy which was available to install at the time. The Last Call add on doesn’t appear in my apps list so I am unable to launch it via any device. It simply states that I have purchased Last Call when I view it in the Meta Quest store.

I checked again both last night and today and still in the same status.

Kind regards,

Mark.

Hey there, Em.Perry.336 Thank you for providing that information as well as the specifics of the steps you took. Can you also check your storage space and the size of the game to see if the device has enough space? When it comes to purchasing games, this could also be the case.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey again, Em.perry.336! We're checking in to see if you got your game, or if you still need some help. If you're still having trouble, let us know if you were able to check your device's storage space as well. We're here for you!

Hi,

Yes I still have the same issue and it is definitely not down to a lack of memory. I have actually downloaded a few games since I brought this one. All of which have downloaded and installed as normal.

Kind regards,

Mark.