cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I return my controllers together or do they need to be separate.

NULL3D
Honored Guest

The sticks in my controllers (quest 2) started drifting a while ago and it's too bad to just repair so i'm returning them and getting them replaced, It didn't allow me to issue replacements of both of them at once so I issued a return for the left one, then went back and did the right one. So do i have to ship them separately since they both gave me different RMAs or can i just ship both of them in the same box?

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, NULL3D! We see you have a very important question about your returns. We know how important it is to get them sent off correctly. Since you have two RMAs, you'll need to put them in separate boxes. It's very important that you not send them in the same box. This will cause a delay in getting your replacement controllers back. We hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further questions, please let us know. We'll be happy to answer them for you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there! We just wanted to check in to see if you need any more assistance. Please let us know!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

So u need to do 1 at a time?

Hey, @boet43. Thanks for reaching out! We are delighted to help you with your shipping question. Kindly note that if you received two separate RMA you would also receive two different shipping labels to send your controllers in for replacement. Please let us know if you have any more shipping questions; we are looking forward to your reply.