cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in Oculus Quest 2 original account

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been trying to help a friend log in to her original Oculus Quest 2 account, but when we try to use the email, the old password doesn't work, and when we ask the system to remind the password, the notification says that the accounts have been merged and makes us login through her fb. When logging in through fb, we just end up creating new accounts linked to other emails (since the system neither connects us to the original one nor is kind enough to remind us the password). The thing is, all the games she's purchased is linked to the email we can't connect to anymore because of this Meta nonsense. Does anyone know a way to fix this? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wow @Anonymous, we're sad to hear your friend is having to deal with this issue. You're a great friend for reaching out for our assistance! It seems that she may possibly be trying to log in with the incorrect Facebook account. We'd appreciate it if she could get in touch with us via a PM here so we can get her information, look into the account, and determine what the problem is. If she hasn't already, she'll have to create an account here to sign in. 

Can't wait to hear from her!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wow @Anonymous, we're sad to hear your friend is having to deal with this issue. You're a great friend for reaching out for our assistance! It seems that she may possibly be trying to log in with the incorrect Facebook account. We'd appreciate it if she could get in touch with us via a PM here so we can get her information, look into the account, and determine what the problem is. If she hasn't already, she'll have to create an account here to sign in. 

Can't wait to hear from her!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, i’m writting cuz i can’t login to my original acount. My original user name was Camiceta, email address- [redacted] 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to log in with my real account, i dont  want to use my FB for log in, i hope you will help me. 
Thanks

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?