cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant use 2nd headset for original games

DanCherry1224
Honored Guest

I have two meta quest 2 devices, as of last month i Could play games interchanably now i musi reregister the devices again?

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @DanCherry1224! We see that you are having issues playing games between two devices. We understand how troublesome this is, and we're happy to look into it with you!

• Could you please clarify what you mean when you say that you were playing games interchangeably between two devices?
    • If you are referring to app sharing, please be aware that a user is able to use app sharing between accounts on one device but is not able to share apps between two different devices. For more information, please follow this link.

So we can look into this further, could you please send us a private message? You can send us a private message by selecting our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!