cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting support

Vi-laver-VR
Honored Guest

So i've contacted support and they send me an email saying that they have updated my request.

They don't send the answer or info via the email, so there do they send it????

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Vi-laver-VR,

Thanks for finding us in Your Community! We understand you're having issues accessing the Meta Quest store and updating your apps. We definitely want you to have access to all the best games again!

We went ahead and looked into your support request and made a note for Your Meta Quest Support Team. They have been emailing you and were unaware of the technical issue you're experiencing with the email formatting. They will get back to you as soon as possible.

In the meantime, we recommend performing the following troubleshooting steps and rechecking your apps and your Meta Store access:

• Hard Reboot your Quest. 
  • Try logging out of and then logging back into the mobile app.
  • Remove the mobile app from your phone, reinstall the app, and restart your phone.

If you continue to experience the issue, please first Enable Cloud Back Up and then Perform a Factory Reset of your Quest.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey again @Vi-laver-VR,

Are you back in the Store taking advantage of the limited-time deals? We hope the steps we provided were helpful in regaining access to the store and updates from it.

Due to some unexpected technical difficulties, we encourage you to reach out to Your Meta Quest Chat Support Team with the ticket number from your email conversation. Even better yet, reach out to us here directly or in PM. If you already resolved the issue, we'd love to hear about how you handled it!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Vi-laver-VR
Honored Guest

Hi Oculus Support

I had to do a factory reset on my oculus headset and reinstall everything, but it works now

Allright @Vi-laver-VR! Thanks for the update. We're glad you're able to enjoy your VR world once again.

Please enjoy the rest of your day!

Game on!