cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit

Jodierogers7
Honored Guest

I have sent my referral link to three family members who have all bought and started using this none of us have gotten a referral credit - you have no phone number or email to contact 

6 REPLIES 6

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Jodierogers7! We completely understand your concerns about the referral program credit. And we'd like to tell you that you're in good hands and that we'll do everything we can to get this resolved for you. Just keep in mind that it can take up to seven days for the credits to appear in your account after the device has been activated.

We'll also leave the requirements that must be met for both accounts to receive referral program credit. If all of the requirements have been satisfied and it has been more than seven days, please send us a private message so that we can resolve this for you.

• To make a referral link, you must have a registered Quest or Quest 2.
  • The new account cannot already be associated with a Meta Quest 2 product.
  • The referral recipient must be registering a new Meta Quest 2 (not refurbished, and not previously registered to another account)
  • Both accounts must be in the same region and use the same currency

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Jodierogers7
Honored Guest

I received an email regarding my referral credits 

its been over 10 days since the first link was activated- and all requirements were good 

so I still haven’t received any credits nor have the people who used my link 

Hey there @Jodierogers7! We understand how important it may be for you to get those credits! No worries we are happy to help you with this. Due to us having to collect some private information, we recommend you to reach out to us on our PM's. Please provide the following: 

• Sender/receiver name
  • Sender/receiver email
  • Sender/receiver username
  • screenshot ot the referral code

Please make sure that you provide this information in our private messages. To reach us, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We look forward to hearing from you soon! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good day! We're keeping an eye on you to see if you require any additional help with the referral program. Please contact us if you require further assistance.

I have sent this info several times via PM i have three referrals that I sent my link too and all three have used my link and bought Meta and I still have not received any credits 

Hey there, we see your concerns in regards to missing referral credits, and we also understand the importance of wanting to receive them. In order to investigate this further, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

We will be patiently waiting for your message!