cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Developer mode won't work.

F4T4lL
Honored Guest

I use I-phone and every time i try to enable developer mode it loads for a long time and then says "We're having problems loading this. Please try again.",. And apparently there is a fix out but it still does this error, please help me.

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @F4T4lL, we know how worrisome it can be for developer mode to not function correctly and we'll be sure to have a fix for this as quickly as possible. At the moment, we're having an issue with some users not being able to enable the Developer Mode. We're actively investigating this issue, please keep an eye out on the Developer Status website as all further updates regarding this issue will be announced via this site.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Oh yeah, and another problem i'm having is with the unknown sources, i downloaded a game called breachers which i've played before this issue, i deleted it to get the updated variation and now for some reason it shows that i have no games installed there. (i got the newest breachers update.)

Hey @F4T4lL! It appears that you are experiencing some issues with downloading a game. We definitely understand how worrisome that can be and we'd love to help you get this sorted out! Just for further clarification, where are you trying to download the game from? 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey, hey @F4T4lL. We just wanted to follow-up with you to see if you were still needing assistance with downloading a game. Feel free to reach back out to us if you happen to have any further questions or concerns. We are always happy to help!