cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email for Update on Support Ticket Showing as Blank

Toksvig2
Honored Guest

My left stick isn't behaving like it should. I made a support ticket so i could send my controller to be repaired.

But i keep getting an email saying my support ticket has been updated, but no link.

53 REPLIES 53

aka_Celador
Honored Guest

Same issue. Ming boggling that they simply use bot to answer wrong question over and over, meanwhile people are stuck without being able to use support system at all.

Elgaard2
Honored Guest

Hey I've got the same issue as Toksvig2, left controller stick issue. Wrote to support got 3 responses that only states that the support ticket was updated with no link or anything so I can read what was actually updated... tried writing to meta/quest support on reddit (because I saw that they had replied there to issues), what am I supposed to do now... ? 🙂

why is this pinned as the solution, when this isn't the problem? come on guys 🙂

AsgardsFinest
Retired Support

Hello everyone!

It looks like we had some confusion, and I just wanted to swing in to clear all that up. 😎

I've gone ahead and removed the link that was shared by a couple of ya'll. That was an internal link used by employees, and ya'll wouldn't have access to it.

To get an update on the status of your ticket, follow this link to open a chat with support. Following that link, you'll select your device and answer a few questions, and a blue button that says "this didn't fix my issue" will pop up. Click it, choose the chat option and boom! You're in. Have your original ticket number ready and share it with the chat agent. They'll get you pulled up and help you out.

Some of ya'll mentioned that you're receiving what are basically blank emails. That has happened to some people from time to time, and we can get it sorted by switching a few things around in your accounts. We'll need to go over some personal info to confirm an account, so follow the link I shared to get that one-on-one treatment in a chat.

If you don't want to go the support route, try changing the email address yourself through your account settings in the browser. 9 times out of 10 doing that refreshes the connection and allows communications to reach you freely.

I wish you all the speediest of resolutions and the best of times in VR! 🤙

Ad Astra Per Aspera, Trooper.

user_609037901145083
Honored Guest

Same problem with my left controller.  Submitted details and received support ticket without any problem.  Received email with confirmation my controller would be replaced under warranty (I had owned my Quest 2 only 5 days before the controller stopped working btw) However.....that was almost a month ago and have had two 'callback' conversations with the support 'team' and so far one live chat with the 'support' team but there is nothing more than thanking me for my extended patience.  Sent 2 emails outlining the situation and received a response almost immediately indication nothing more than my ticket had been updated along with the same email I had just sent. No support whatsoever and no hint of a solution.  Only information they provide me is that they cannot directly communicate with the logistics team so can provide no more information on shipping or parcel tracking.  Really Meta?? Is this the future??  Lower your expectations folks.  Thus far the worst support I've ever received from an organization.

MacMiskenn
Explorer

Hello,

I've RMA'ed my Elite Strap with no battery because it's cracked and falling apart. I've gotten email updates about my request, but all I'm getting is "Your request has been updated" - with no further info. No links to follow, and nothing about what the update is.

Anyone know how to get in contact with someone or perhaps a Zendesk portal to log in to?

Capture.PNG

Hey, thanks for reaching out and bringing this to our attention! Not receiving updates on your RMA can be tedious. This definitely shouldn't be the case! We can take a look at the ticket and see what it says and leave a note for the current agent working on the ticket. Can you please provide us with the ticket number or email being used?

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey again, @MacMiskenn!

We just wanted to follow up and see if you were able to receive that update about your Elite Strap or if you need a helping hand and you were able to track down your ticket number.

Either way, we'd love to hear back from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I have been unable to log in to the forums the past few days.

The issue has not been resolved. The emails I'm getting from support still contain no information.

My RMA case number is: 5892261

No worries! Thank you so much for providing your ticket number. We'd be happy to help you out with this! We know how emails can be a bit tricky from time to time. We went and looked into your case and the team is requesting some information. They requested the following:

• Shipping Information
    • Full name
    • Shipping address
    • Phone number
  • Preferred email address to receive labels
  • Username and/or email address associated with your Oculus account
  • Box serial number, which can be found on the box sleeve or a QR code on bottom of box, starts with "1WMVR"
  • Headset serial number: On the left side of your headset, gently pull the strap connector away from the headset until it pops off. Your headset serial number is below the QR code, and starts with "1WMHH"
  • For Elite straps without battery, please provide your Quest 2 headset serial number. On the left side of your headset, gently pull the strap connector away from the headset until it pops off. Your headset serial number is below the QR code, and will start with 1WMHH.
  • Retail receipt or invoice including item, retailer, price, and date OR Online Meta Store order number

We recommend replying to the email with the information above. However if you continue to hear back from them with the blank email, no worries! Simply reach back out to us and we'll continue to help you with the process!