cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error occured, OVR57100773 HELP!!!!

SKryptos
Honored Guest
when i try to start the gema is ritingError occured, OVR57100773 can some one help me please

18 REPLIES 18

Moreau2023
Honored Guest

I've also encountered this problem.

skysmotor.co.uk sells the following products online: BLDC Motor, brushless electric motor, servo motors, planetary gearbox and can be purchased online if required.

Hey there @nexus-4 and @Moreau2023! It seems like both of you are facing some trouble while installing your games. We want to make sure that you can access the games you've purchased, so we kindly request you to try the following steps:

1. Manually uninstall all the game files associated with the game, then restart your PC and reinstall the game.
2. Have you checked if the game is installable on standalone VR?
3. Please ensure that your Meta PC app is up to date.

If you still encounter any issues, please don't hesitate to send us a private message. To do so, simply select our name to visit our profile page or click here. From there, click on "Send a Message" to privately reach out to us! Just remember that you need to be signed in to the community first in order to send a private message. We're eagerly waiting to hear from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

hey meta so I did everything you listed, and I still have this error popping up I think something is wrong with my headset or its something else

Hey there, @orimzchan! We see you're receiving error OVR57100773. Our mission is to ensure your VR experience is nothing short of extraordinary, so we'd be happy to help you out! Just to make sure we're on the same page, we have a few details we'd like to collect. Please continue with the following:

• Are there any more apps or games that have this error message?
  • Are you using standalone or PCVR?
  • Was is it working or launching before this occurred?
  • What game are you currently experiencing issues with?
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Howdy @orimzchan! We were just checking in with you to see if you were still needing assistance. We look forward to hearing from you, and want to ensure you're well taken care of. We hope you have a great day!

Ntp_drag
Honored Guest

same question,i bought gorilla tag pc vr on oculus pc vr not in meta quest store and i just can't launch it

Ntp_drag
Honored Guest

hello meta i just bought gorilla tag for 15 pounds and i can't launch it

Hey there, @Ntp_drag ! It seems like you're facing some issues with launching Gorilla Tag on your PC. Don't you worry we're here to help you get this resolved so you can start playing as soon as possible, It's possible that your download got corrupted. To fix this, we suggest uninstalling both the game and the PC app from your computer and then reinstalling them again. If you still encounter any problems, feel free to send us a private message for further assistance. To PM us, simply select our name to access our profile page or click here. Once you're there, click on "Send a Message" to privately reach out to us. Just a friendly reminder, make sure you're signed in to the community before sending a private message. We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey there, @Ntp_drag! Just wanted to check in and see if you're still looking for help with launching Gorilla Tag. We're here for you whenever you need us!