cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook account got disabled

lina.144697
Honored Guest

Hello, uhm I got a whole different problem right now. 

I wanted to put in my birth date on Facebook and I accidentally clicked on 2010 instead of my actual birth year and before noticing my account got deactivated. 

I already sended my ID but nothing is happening, I've been waiting for a long time. 

I tried contacting Facebook before but they don't respond and I can't do nothing no more, my whole headset is disabled because of it too and I'm really frustrated and anxious my account will get removed, I bought a lot of games. 

Please idk help me get my account back somehow. 

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Howdy there, @lina.144697! We've got some exciting news for you since the merger to the new Meta Quest accounts. It is no longer necessary to link your Facebook account to it. Please send us a private message, so that we can unlink your Facebook account. And for you to gain access to your account and get you back gamming.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

nhientranbmtdw09
Honored Guest

Hi team,
My Facebook account URL https://www.facebook.com/nhientranmediathienhavodich?mibextid=LQQJ4dwas disabled.
Please kindly check and reactive my account.
Thank you so much! Thanks sir/madam For Your Response This is my personal account i am a real person beacuse i use real authentic name identity Card . i submit here my Householding Real Authentic Name ID card .You can check it again carefully.i am not fake person .please open mine account i believe it disabled by mistakely. My account details is my photo is valid in given ID . please open account Now you can check my date of birth and ID Proof i request you please reactivate my account Please Sir/madam pay attention on my request. Hello Facebook Team ! My Personal Facebook Account Was Deactivated By Mistake. Looking forward to revisiting. I am very sad! help Facebook Team!

Hi team,
My Facebook account URL https://www.facebook.com/https://www.facebook.com/nhientranmediasuportVN?mibextid=LQQJ4d was disabled.
Please kindly check and reactive my account.
Thank you so much! Thanks sir/madam For Your Response This is my personal account i am a real person beacuse i use real authentic name identity Card . i submit here my Householding Real Authentic Name ID card .You can check it again carefully.i am not fake person .please open mine account i believe it disabled by mistakely. My account details is my photo is valid in given ID . please open account Now you can check my date of birth and ID Proof i request you please reactivate my account Please Sir/madam pay attention on my request. Hello Facebook Team ! My Personal Facebook Account Was Deactivated By Mistake. Looking forward to revisiting. I am very sad! help Facebook Team!

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?