cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fix the 'Crash to Home' bug- screen turn black, Guardian wall appear and app crash

HaydenGaleski
Honored Guest

Recently this issue has plagued my Quest 2 and made every single game that I own unplayable, I have done a fair share of research to figure out the issue but none seem to be working. I would love some help, Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi HaydenGaleski! We're sorry to hear you've been experiencing app crashing on your Quest 2. We know this can be a bit annoying when trying to enjoy some gaming, so we want to do everything we can to help.

To begin, if you haven't done so already, please try rebooting your headset. Then give it a couple of minutes to sit before starting it back up to play. If this doesn't resolve your issue, the next option is to perform a factory reset. If you're concerned about your app data and progress being lost, you can check the last time eligible apps were backed by following the steps in this support article

If neither of these suggestions work to stop your headset from crashing, please reach out to our support team here. Just include the details of your issue as well as any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far, and one of our agents will be happy to assist you further.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!