cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Device Problem

Koren63
Explorer

I don't know why, but when I got my Link cable, it worked just fine, but then I disconnected it, and now whenever I plug it back in, it doesn't show me "Enable Oculus Link" it just says "General Device Problem" please help me, this has happened to so many people and its really not fair since people pay for these, and they aren't cheap.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey! Thanks for replying, I'm sure what you sent will help, but I was able to solve my issue by reseting my PC and restarting my Quest 2, but not pressing the Restart button, I pressed the Power Off button and then just turned it back on, then I plugged the link cable again, and it seemed to work just fine, have a good day! 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Koren63! We'd love to work with you to get Link working properly again. Please PM us or click HERE to submit a support ticket, and please include your PC's hardware specs as well as a screenshot of the error message you're describing. Those will be helpful in starting to troubleshoot this issue. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey! Thanks for replying, I'm sure what you sent will help, but I was able to solve my issue by reseting my PC and restarting my Quest 2, but not pressing the Restart button, I pressed the Power Off button and then just turned it back on, then I plugged the link cable again, and it seemed to work just fine, have a good day! 🙂