cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Get πŸ’²35 store credit in Canada on new Quest 2! πŸ₯°

deejeevee
Heroic Explorer

Quest 2 referral link - Get $35 store credit in Canada! πŸ™Œ

Note: My referral link should work in the UK too, but if you live in the United States you should use a referral link from the USA, due to certain restrictions.

If you use a referral link before activating your new Meta Quest 2, you will get a store credit β€” $35 in Canada, or an equivalent amount in other eligible countries (referral links work between countries).

If you need a referral link, or if you want to thank me for this post 😊, here's my referral link.

If you've already activated your new Quest 2 without using a referral, you may still be able to get the credit! 😊 See my post here for instructions.

More info about the referral program for the Meta Quest 2 (aka Oculus Quest):

• To get the credit, you must accept a referral before activating your new Quest 2:
    1. Follow a referral link and click the "Accept Referral" button.
    2. The accepted referral will be valid for 90 days, during which you can buy and activate your new Quest 2.
    3. Once you activate your new Quest 2, you will get a $35 CAD credit (or equivalent amount in other eligible countries) to use in the Meta Quest store.
  • The referral credit only works once per Quest 2 device. Refurbished devices are not eligible.
  • Eligible countries include Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, and many other countries.
  • You can find more info about the referral program here.

Enjoy your new Quest 2! 😎

Β» Get a $35 credit in Canada on a new Quest 2 or 3 β€” but you must use a referral link BEFORE you activate your new headset!
  (Works for the UK too, but if you're in the USA you should use a referral link from the USA due to certain restrictions.)
Β» Get 25% OFF games or earn $5! Learn how and see my game referral links here: How app referrals work
2 REPLIES 2

deejeevee
Heroic Explorer

Reminder: You can use my referral link to get a $30 credit on your new Quest 2!

Β» Get a $35 credit in Canada on a new Quest 2 or 3 β€” but you must use a referral link BEFORE you activate your new headset!
  (Works for the UK too, but if you're in the USA you should use a referral link from the USA due to certain restrictions.)
Β» Get 25% OFF games or earn $5! Learn how and see my game referral links here: How app referrals work

deejeevee
Heroic Explorer

Don't forget to get your extra $30 credit on your new Quest 2!

Note: The credit is $35 in Canada, and equivalent amount in other eligible countries.